About The Role
• Strong understanding of Boolean search methodology and execution
• Demonstrated ability to apply a business mindset to the talent acquisition function
• Leverage data and market intelligence to develop and execute staffing strategies
• Advise hiring managers on effective interviewing techniques
• Consistently promote and adhere to compliance, diversity and talent acquisition processes
• Routinely identify innovative solutions to program, policy and process challenges
• Accurately assesses candidates (in-person or phone) for cultural, competency and skill
• Confer with leadership to identify personnel needs, workforce planning strategies, and search assignments.
• Write complete and detailed job descriptions.
• Develop and maintain a network of contacts to help identify and source qualified leaders.
• Use effective communication approaches that include proactively keeping others informed, appropriately expressing ideas and thoughts verbally and in written form
• Ability to present and implement new recruiting concepts
• Negotiate and present employment offers
• 4+ years’ full-life cycle recruiting that includes sourcing, screening, assessment & selection, and closing.
• Demonstrated experience directly sourcing external passive talent
• Experience in aerospace environment high desirable.
• Experience sourcing and recruiting for engineers and other technical talent
• Previous experience using an ATS system
• Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel)
• Strong Communication Skills (Phone, Email, Writing)
• Ability to operate with a high sense of urgency (action-oriented)
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to prioritize task
To conform to US Government space technology export regulations, applicants must be a US citizen, lawful permanent resident of the US, protected individual as defined by 8 USC 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorization from the US Department of State.
Rocket Lab USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer, employment with Rocket Lab USA is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.
For security reasons background checks will be undertaken prior to any employment offers being made to an applicant. These checks will include nationality checks as it is a requirement of this position that you be eligible to access equipment and data regulated by the United States’ International Traffic in Arms Regulations. Under these Regulations, you may be ineligible for this role if you do not hold citizenship of Australia, Japan, New Zealand, Switzerland, the European Union or a country that is part of NATO, or if you hold ineligible dual citizenship or nationality. For more information on these Regulations, click here.