About The Role
- Developing strong relationships across Rocket Lab’s suppliers, customers and employees
- Full end to end Accounts Payable processing, including purchase order system, invoice processing, payment, credit card and bank reconciliations.
- Accounts Receivable - receipting and banking reconciliations, running monthly reporting, ensuring invoices and credit notes are accurately recorded, billing for customers
- Ensuring all bank & credit card reconciliation items are complete, adhering to related internal policies, within the required timeframes
- To uphold the integrity of the general ledger by ensuring accurate allocation of costs and receipts
- Assisting with the preparation of New Zealand taxation and compliance as required for review
- Assisting with the preparation of Federal, State and City compliance and tax returns as required for review
- Assisting with the processing of payments and cash management in accordance with Rocket Lab’s treasury policy, including foreign currency payments.
- A solid understanding of Accounts Payable, reconciliations and the month end process
- Experienced in administrating internal controls & associated internal policies across accounts payable, accounts receivable and payroll
- An understanding of corporate tax & compliance requirements
- To be highly organised, structured and able to manage your time effectively through taking a systematic approach to your tasks.
- Demonstrate flexibility and a willingness to help with a variety of tasks.
- To be computer savvy, with at least an intermediate to advanced skill level in Excel and Word
- A strong team player who is also capable of working independently
- You will also need to be fastidious, structured capable of working quickly.
- Although not essential exposure to Fixed Assets and Payroll is preferred
For security reasons background checks will be undertaken prior to any employment offers being made to an applicant. These checks will include nationality checks as it is a requirement of this position that you be eligible to access equipment and data regulated by the United States’ International Traffic in Arms Regulations. Under these Regulations, you may be ineligible for this role if you do not hold citizenship of Australia, Japan, New Zealand, Switzerland, the European Union or a country that is part of NATO, or if you hold ineligible dual citizenship or nationality. For more information on these Regulations, click here.