About The Role
- Provide end-to-end customer service to Rocket Lab’s existing commercial customers.
- Support the efforts of a passionate, high energy business development and mission management team dedicated to customer service and industry excellence.
- Effectively market launch services on the Electron Launch Vehicle.
- Develop strong relationships with both current and potential customers to discover and shape new opportunities.
- Visit customers for specific issues or reviews where appropriate.
- Represent Rocket Lab at various industry forums.
- Constantly expand knowledge on the industry, markets, and competitors.
- Recognize opportunities and initiate actions to capitalize on them.
- Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills, as well as excellent attention to detail.
- Be a self-starter with ability to thrive in a fast-paced, innovative environment.
- Positive “get things done” attitude and collaborative spirit.
- Travel up to 20%, domestic and international, in support of Rocket Lab’s business development efforts.
- Ability to work from Rocket Lab’s Huntington Beach Headquarters.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, or related field.
- Customer service experience and orientation.
- Minimum of 3 years professional experience in business development, sales, account management, or operations.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Available to work nights and weekends, as needed.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Familiarity with the space industry is highly desirable; prior experience in the launch or satellite industry is a plus.
- Familiarity with CRM platforms, such as Salesforce.
To conform to US Government space technology export regulations, applicants must be a US citizen, lawful permanent resident of the US, protected individual as defined by 8 USC 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorization from the US Department of State.
Rocket Lab USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer, employment with Rocket Lab USA is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.
For security reasons background checks will be undertaken prior to any employment offers being made to an applicant. These checks will include nationality checks as it is a requirement of this position that you be eligible to access equipment and data regulated by the United States’ International Traffic in Arms Regulations. Under these Regulations, you may be ineligible for this role if you do not hold citizenship of Australia, Japan, New Zealand, Switzerland, the European Union or a country that is part of NATO, or if you hold ineligible dual citizenship or nationality. For more information on these Regulations, click here.